100% natural for every style of line and shade of graphite GRAPHITE LINE – Assortment of 15 GRAFWOOD hardness degrees. Round metal box with 15 graphite pencil. For specialists, a range of blacks from hardest to softest. Pencils with the most complete range of graphite leads. Each pencil is varnished in a colour that precisely depicts the hardness and depth of the black. Contents : 15 graphite pencils with different hardnesses (9B - 4H)
- 9B - 3B : Extra fine graphite pencils to allow uniform shading of large areas and a regular, intense stroke.
- 2B - H : Extra-fine graphite pencils for hatching and superimposing.
- 2H - 4H : Extra-fine graphite pencils for intense, regular, fine and extra fine lines (technical drawing, scientific illustration, etc).
Technical description :
- Type : Extra-fine, hexagonal graphite pencils for optimal grip
- Lead : superior quality, hard to soft depending on the degree, diameter ranges from 2.1 - 3.6 mm
- Pencil : hexagonal, 8 ply, encased, varnish matches hardness degree
- Premium FSC® certified cedar wood
- Made in Swiss